Chembond welcomes employees with leadership qualities in every field to be a part of this growing organization. Engaging the best minds in the business, nurturing them with care in a professional environment and bringing out the best in them is our continuous endeavor.
Building hubs of professionals specialized in various fields to function effectively as a team; we encourage them through a conducive work culture. A holistic approach towards employee growth encourages us to address the issue of quality of life of our employees.
|Sr. No.||Position||Division||Job Description||Experience (No. of years) / Fresher||Qualification||Location||For Apply|
|1.||Business Development Executive/ Executive/ Sr.Executive - Sales||Trading||
1. Visit customer and sell actively to the customer.
2. Selling raw material chemicals for Construction Chemicals, Water Treatment Chemicals, Water Treatment Polymers.
|1 to 3 Years||B.Sc./ M.Sc. in Chemistry OR B.E./B.Tech.Chemical||Mumbai||Apply Now|
|2.||Marketing Manager||Animal Health & Nutrition||
1.Design & implement the marketing strategies and tools to increase market share.
2.Responsible for creation of strong brand equity & corporate image.
3.Responsible for conducting marketing research and analyze the findings for launch of new product.
4.Develop and implement marketing techniques to manage product life cycle.
5.Responsible for public relations activities.
|7-10 years of Marketing experience in Animal Health Industry.||Veterinary Graduate, Preferably with MBA in Marketing||Mumbai||Apply Now|
|3.||Product Manager - Waterproofing and Sealants||CCL||
1. Assess market needs for products & services
2. Develop product literature, Data-sheets, Method Statements, Technical capability presentations, Ready-reckoners, Training modules and ppt presentations
3. Develop and implement technical support strategies to promote sales of targeted products
4. Provide technical support, guidance, and training to Sales Teams
5. Customize products as per customer needs
6. Address customer complaints and ensure timely troubleshooting
7. Keep abreast of new technical developments in the market and proactively adapt to them
8. Develop in-house Case studies and disseminate to all concerned
9. Provide inputs for product costing and pricing
10. Track product-wise sales and develop strategies to optimize results for all targeted products
11. Evaluate technical performance of Company products as against competitors' products and take required measures
13. Regularly reinforce technical brand image of the Company
|7-15 Years||Degree in Civil Engineering or B.Sc./ M.Sc. Chemistry||Mahape, Navi Mumbai||Apply Now|
1. Ensure the execution of daily, weekly and monthly production plans, Monitoring & Controlling Production operation.
2. Optimize the inventories to achieve on-time deliveries.
3. Ensure sustenance of 5S.
4. Closely supervise the production planning, process improvements, yield improvements, batch cycle time reduction, increase in right-first-time batches.
5. Ensure proper root cause analysis and taking corrective, preventive actions for all the customer complaints.
6. Ensure the compliance of all the legal requirements.
7. Identify the training needs and improve the skill and competency of the team.
8. Managing key results in OTIF, RFT, OT, labor Profitability, manufacturing expenses etc
9. Overall admin control over the plant's operations and new projects.
|Minimum 10 years in production & handling hazardous chemical in batch process. Must be familiar with ISO 9001,ISO 14001, ISO 18001 systems.||B.E./B.Tech (Chemical) /B.Sc./M.Sc. (Chemistry) /Diploma (Chemical)||Tarapur, Boisar||Apply Now|
1. Prepare monthly preventive maintenance schedule of all plant equipment and ensure the effective implementation of the same schedule.
2. Conduct Root Cause Analysis of each breakdown with proper tool & and take necessary action to reduce the equipment down time.
3. Conducting periodical training of maintenance department employees.
4. Up gradation of the plant to comply with the norms of SHE guidelines and also updating the relevant department related documents of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001
5. Comply with statutory requirement pertaining to all the plant equipment, and building.
|Minimum 10 years in maintenance department & Accidental Hazardous (MAH) chemical process plant. Must be familiar with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 systems & PFD , P&ID, Auto CAD.||B.E./B.Tech (Chemical/Mechanical)||Tarapur, Boisar||Apply Now|
* If you don’t qualify for our current openings Kindly Submit your Resume for future reference... Click Here