Chembond welcomes employees with leadership qualities in every field to be a part of this growing organization. Engaging the best minds in the business, nurturing them with care in a professional environment and bringing out the best in them is our continuous endeavor.
Building hubs of professionals specialized in various fields to function effectively as a team; we encourage them through a conducive work culture. A holistic approach towards employee growth encourages us to address the issue of quality of life of our employees.
|Sr. No.||Position||Division||Job Description||Experience (No. of years) / Fresher||Qualification||Location||For Apply|
|1.||Technical Manager- Poultry||Animal Health & Nutrition||
1. To provide technical services to customers: Diagnose and solve technical issues; Root cause analysis, provide feed formulation.
2. To provide technical knowledge: Technical write up on common challenges faced by customers, product concepts, animal nutrition and farm management.
3. To initiate performance/conviction trials with key customers, to follow up the trials and to furnish the data from such studies.
4. To answer customer queries on product concepts, mode of action, and recommended dose.
5. To collaborate with functions across the value chain (Sales, Marketing, New Product development, Product Formulation, etc.) to increase the value proposition of products.
6. An incumbent is expected to work closely with Sales team and travel with sales team members for customer visits.
7. The job involves 50% of travel in a month.
8. Additional technical responsibilities may be added, if necessary, in future.
|7 to 10 years||M.V.Sc.(Nutrition)||Anywhere in North/South/West||Apply Now|
|2.||Regional Sales Manager - Poultry||Animal Health & Nutrition||
1. Ascertaining regional market opportunities, competition and develop internal strategies/plans to improve Company’s market share
2. Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
3. Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
4. Collaborating with the sales team and internal stakeholders to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
5. Managing the sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed set goals
6. Assisting sales personnel in their techniques, build on their strengths and keep them motivated
7. Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings
8. Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
9. Ensuring customer satisfaction and retention
10. Brand building through professional service
11. Continually building all round performance capability
|10-12 years||Any Graduate||Pune/Nasik||Apply Now|
|3.||Area Sales Manager - Poultry||Animal Health & Nutrition||
1. Ascertaining market opportunities, competition and develop internal plans to improve Company’s market share in the assigned Area
2. Ensuring customer satisfaction and retention
3. Brand building through professional service
4. Continually building all round performance capability
5. Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
6. Assisting sales executives in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed set goals
7. Assisting sales personnel in their techniques, build on their strengths and keep them motivated
|5-8 years||Any Graduate||Bangalore, Coimbatore||Apply Now|
|4.||Sales Executive - Poultry||Animal Health & Nutrition||
1. Meeting Farmers, Veterinary doctors, consultants from Poultry segment and ascertaining market opportunities, competition in Animal Health Industry (poultry segment) in the assigned Area to achieve the given sales target.
2. Ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
|2-5 years||Any Graduate||Pune, Nashik, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Patna, Karnal, Ludhiana, Raipur||Apply Now|
|5.||Business Development Executive/ Executive/ Sr.Executive - Sales||Trading||
1. Visit customer and sell actively to the customer.
2. Selling raw material chemicals for Construction Chemicals, Water Treatment Chemicals, Water Treatment Polymers.
|1-3 years||B.Sc./ M.Sc. in Chemistry OR B.E./B.Tech.Chemical||Mumbai||Apply Now|
|6.||Marketing Manager||Animal Health & Nutrition||
1.Design & implement the marketing strategies and tools to increase market share.
2.Responsible for creation of strong brand equity & corporate image.
3.Responsible for conducting marketing research and analyze the findings for the launch of new product.
4.Develop and implement marketing techniques to manage product lifecycle.
5.Responsible for public relations activities.
|7-10 years of Marketing experience in Animal Health Industry.||Veterinary Graduate, Preferably with MBA in Marketing||Mumbai||Apply Now|
|7.||Product Manager - Waterproofing and Sealants||CCL||
1. Assess market needs for products & services
2. Develop product literature, Data-sheets, Method Statements, Technical capability presentations, Ready-reckoners, Training modules and ppt presentations
3. Develop and implement technical support strategies to promote sales of targeted products
4. Provide technical support, guidance, and training to Sales Teams
5. Customize products as per customer needs
6. Address customer complaints and ensure timely troubleshooting
7. Keep abreast of new technical developments in the market and proactively adapt to them
8. Develop in-house Case studies and disseminate to all concerned
9. Provide inputs for product costing and pricing
10. Track product-wise sales and develop strategies to optimize results for all targeted products
11. Evaluate technical performance of Company products as against competitors' products and take required measures
13. Regularly reinforce the technical brand image of the Company.
|7-15 Years||Degree in Civil Engineering or B.Sc./ M.Sc. Chemistry||Navi Mumbai||Apply Now|
1. Responsible for all direct & indirect taxes compliance
2. Ensure timely & accurate filling of applicable returns.
3. Regular reconciliation of returns with boos of accounts.
4. Coordination with consultants & appear before the various Government agencies for assessment/appeals.
5. Monitoring the issuance/receipts of various Sales tax declaration forms like C, F, H forms.
6. Maintain the state-wise assessment/ appeals pending & their status
7. Attend to the Internal & Statutory Audits requirement.
8. Setting up SOP's for taxation related works and adhering there compliance
9. Updating the management & system on various changes/ amendments in indirect tax acts/ rules etc.
10. A regular visit to other states where the company has a unit to ensure compliance & MIS reporting on the compliance with management.
11. Responsible for accounts finalization.
|0-2 years||C.A||Navi Mumbai||Apply Now|
* If you don’t qualify for our current openings Kindly Submit your Resume for future reference... Click Here